Ideal if you’d like to …
• demonstrate that you have a basic knowledge of German
• prove that you have successfully reached level A2
• be issued with an official and internationally recognized certificate
• The Goethe-Zertifikat A2 is a German exam for adults. It requires elementary language skills and corresponds to the second level (A2) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Passing the exam demonstrates that you can …
• understand and use sentences and common expressions in everyday situations,
• make yourself understood in simple, routine situations demanding an exchange of information on familiar and common topics,
• describe your background and education, immediate surroundings and other matters associated with your immediate needs in a simple way.
Exam dates: The exam takes place three times a year during these months (January / April-May / August-September)
Exam fees: 100 KD
Exam location: TDI Institute, Hawally, Othman Street, Plaza Complex, 5th Floor
Preparation Courses Exam
LGK offers preparation courses for the Goethe-Institute examinations. Please inquire about these courses when registering for the exam.