Ideal if you’d like to …
• prepare to study at a university or institution of higher education in Germany
• demonstrate a very advanced knowledge of German for employment purposes
• prepare to work in the medical sector
• prove that you have successfully reached level C1
• be issued with an official and internationally recognized certificate
Goethe-Zertifikat C1 is an examination for adults. It certifies that candidates have acquired advanced language skills and corresponds to the fifth level (C1) on the six-level scale of competence laid down in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Passing the exam demonstrates that you can …
• understand a wide range of challenging, longer texts as well as grasp implicit meanings,
• express yourself spontaneously and fluently without frequently having to search for words,
• use the language effectively and flexibly in your social and professional life or during training or your studies,
• make clear, structured and detailed statements on complex topics.
• Please contact your university, institution of higher education or preparatory course provider before your course of study is due to begin to find out if the Goethe-Zertifikat C1 is able to grant you exemption from taking a language entrance test for foreign students.
Exam dates: The exam takes place three times a year during these months (January / April-May / August-September)
Exam fees: 90 KD
Exam location: TDI Institute, Hawally, Othman Street, Plaza Complex, 5th Floor
Preparation Courses Exam
LGK offers preparation courses for the Goethe-Institute examinations. Please inquire about these courses when registering for the exam.